Not with bgt, will have an experement when the exe compiler works or when the
price is toned down. Anyway, I thought to only have a little test. Bugs to
shoot, but maybe we would get the machine gunners out of the sky. Its gonna use
sapi as the input. Still trying to learn the language. This is just a quick
update. Will let you guys know if this doesn't work.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com