A quick update:
As we speak, or I mail, it is being uploaded. I also cannot leave the sounds like this, I need people who help with sounds for characters. I also want to implement a character system but I didn't because I just didn't have enough persons to do character voices. I need some male and some female persons, who want to join this project? Just mail me at weis...@googlemail.com or leave comments here, or whatever. It is still uploading. The game comes in zip, and it is 49 megs zipped, About 75 Megs unzipped. The music and stuff is all done by me, and the character voices you hear are all un sroted and found on the internet, Not the savest thing to do... Yeah, I won't leave it like this I jsut need many participants who would like to help. I will post the link once it is up. Stay tuned!!!

Kevin