I am working on the errors. Right now I am switching audio engines and it
works pritty well so far. Already did the menus and the music, now let's
see if we can make it work with the in-game-sounds.

----- Original Message -----
From: Muhammed Deniz <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 09:45:14 +0100
Subject: [Audyssey] installer for battle boomer.

> Hi all,
> I made an installer for battle boomer. Its gonna be uploded and you guys
are gonna get the file. But I typed in game...@audyssey so it'll come to
you guys first. Though, I had an autoit file error.
> My audio games for the blind group.
> Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want
to joyn, just send a blank email to.