Hello all,
this is what Claudio said.
Hello gamers

After weeks of development, I am proud to announce the release of megaracer,
a completely new racing game for the blind.
This game is completeely based on sound - so it's optimal for blind but also
for sighted gamers.
Even I am having some troubles with some diseases, I worked at home and in
the hospital at my baby - sorry, at my game.
Now, it seems that I am ready for the first release.
You can download my work right now at
www.blueworldradio.com
Click there on "games", and you should be good to go.
Here are some clues you have to know:
1. The instructions for the game are included as an audio-version wich you
can acccess from the game menu.
2. After the motors and the music have stoped, it means that you are the
winner of the game. Please hit then escape to get back into main menu.
I couldn't write already an useful winner-function, but I am working to
include it in the next version.
3. Here are some shortcouds you have to know:
Get in main menu at any time = escape
Skip the exit-sound = enter

And now, I just can say "happy racing!"

Best regards

Claudio Zeni
 ---
Main Developer of Blue World Games

My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com