Hello jim:
I got your football game, and I read about the competetion and so on, its wonderful, but I can't play anything.
please, need help or good read me to start.
Thanks in advance

From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 12:02 PM
To: "Charles Rivard" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Football game please

Hi Charles,

Yes, definately you get a free game for advertizing. Heck, take three, or thirty three. I'm just happy if you enjoy playing any of my games.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA