Hi folks,

I thought it was high time you all got an update on what is included so far in
the next release of BGT. This list may very well be extended a bit before I
throw it out there, but I think this is a pretty good update as is. Take a peak:

Beta Version 0.2:
* Updated the script interpreter to the latest version which fixes some more
bugs found by users.
* File reading and writing support has been added, both for binary and text
files.
* Properties to get the current position and total length of a sound have been
added to the sound object, along with a method to set the position as well.
* A fully featured waveform tone generator has been added which allows the
creation of musical compositions using sine, sawtooth and square waves.
* Fixed a few minor errors in the tutorial.
* The error edit control now uses word wrap rather than a scroll bar.
* Switched from the MinGw C++ compiler to Visual Studio 2008, which brings us
up to date with all the latest Microsoft features, and which also produces an
executable that is roughly 400 kb smaller and runs considerably faster.

I hope some of you will find one or more of these features useful.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall