Hi Dark,

No need to apologize, like I said, I knew that you were just spoofing.

Yes, if a person is not from northeast Ohio, they would not have heard of
Chardon.  It is a small rural city of about 5,000 people.  Probably best known
for making maple syrup.  Our annual maple syrup festival is coming up.

http://www.maplefestival.com

http://www.richardsmapleproducts.com

This is a very nice building and nice friendly no crime place to live.  But yeah only
two people have lived in this building longer than me.  And heck, I kind of know my
way around. <grin>

http://www.geaugamha.org

TGIF and BFN

    Jim