To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 4:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MegaRacer

Hi Shaun,
How did you get it to work? When I installed it it gave me an
initialization error when starting.

I downloaded and installed the game fine.
the game is quite good though I didn't play it for long as it was getting
late.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5014 (20100409) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5014 (20100409) __________