From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Casey Mathews
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 9:32 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Beta Version 0.2 released!

I just downloaded it, but I just want to say Thanks very much for all of the

hard work you've put into this. I've tried several programming languages to
try and find the one that I could best work with/understand, and I may have
a chance at creating some good stuff with this. So thanks very much again.