I can't wait to try it out...anyone yet done so/
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 5:54 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on mega racer

Get the dude at.
www.blueworldradio.com
Then click games and it should be their.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com