From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Szabó Edit
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 5:11 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Hi!

Hi everybody!

I'm new here. My name is Edit, and 27 years old, from Hungary. (Please
forgive my english mistakes.) I would like to know some webpages where I
can find audio games, with normal voice not with sapi5 because this is
hard to understand for me. I liked the Tomb Hunter and the q9(yet the
demo) ,the Tarzan, The GMA Tank Comander and some of on the
audiogames.net, but I don't know actually how many programmers on the
market who makes audiogames. (This site has got a lot of missing links,
where I can't download game from.) Thanks for answering.

Edit