From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 5:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Football game please

Try Jim Kitchen's football game.  It's found at

www.kitchensinc.net

in the section of free text to speech Windows games.  On offense, you choose

from a list of plays, and on defense, well, you defend.  It's a good fun
free game with good sounds.  Be sure to download and install the other
necessary files first, as described at the site.  And, while you're at it,
try the other free games from there, too.  There's a lot of fun to be found
there.  HTH.