yes i am all about the current versions of games because there has been times where i've download the game and i found out that there was a new version. so when i ask about a current version of a game it just let me know that i ether need to go to a site to get it or i have the current version. i don't mean any harm by asking so if people would be so kind and tell me that will insure me.