hello. On Windows 7 64-bit I get an error when exiting the game. No
specific error is given unfortunately. Also, not sure if this is by
design, but if I alt-tab to another window to do something, the keys are
passed through to the game.

I can report more, but this is it for now.

On 4/12/2010 5:45 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Hi Hayri,
> The reason there is a delay between up/down arrows in the menus is so
> it gives you enough time to release the keys. If I didn't do it that
> way it would move so fast through the menus you would constantly be
> skipping menu items, and couldn't find anything. So that isn't abug
> but the way the game is designed.
> As for the spacebar I'm sorry but I couldn't understand what you are
> saying. Can you try and be a little clearer?
> As for the error you get what is that? I get no errors when exiting
> beta 11 and no one on my private beta team has seen this either. Did
> you do as directed and remove beta 10 before installing beta 11?
>
> Cheers!
>

> On 4/12/10, Hayri Tulumcu <ha...@ka-net.dk> wrote:
>> Hi Thomas! Thanks for the new version of Mysteries of the Ancients beta 11!
>> I found 2 errors are: when you press the arrow up and down, the game is a
>> little time to understand your keystrokes! When you hold down the spacebar,
>> you have to drop it before it bother me or shoot! When you exit the game
>> then comes the same error as the old version also came with!
>> ---
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.

- --
Raul A. Gallegos