i have windows xp home eddission SP3 32 bit.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients

Hi Raul,
As for your keyboard problem that is a result of DirectInput having
full control of the keyboard. You really aren't suppose to alt+tab
away from the game as I really hadn't planned on someone multitasking
with the game running. In any case I'll see about trying to correct
that. I'll probably have to compare the Window handles or something to
make sure the keyboard gets released when the Window is not in focus.
As for the error you guys are getting it must be something specific to
Windows 64 byt edditions.  I still only have Windows 7 32 byt
eddition, and no errors of that nature. Man, I really am beginning to
hate Windows 64 byt versions, because they are being a pain in the
butt compatibility wise.
Oh, and if you have UAC turned on in Windows 7 it might be a good idea
to turn it off for a while. I'm having some compatibility issues with
that, and am still working on that problem.

Cheers!