Hi Damien,
As for panning it actually isn't using a pan control but FMOD'S 3d
audio processing which is why it sounds a little strange right now.
This is an issue I plan to be working on in beta 12 when i rewrite the
sound core using XAudio2. FMOD happens to be something I introduced
into the engine back when I was thinking about going cross-platform
and didn't want to take several days or a couple of extra weeks to
rewrite the sound core and test it. So it is on the todo list to fix.
As for walking through doors the reason Angela pauses is she has to
wait for the door to completely slide open before stepping through.
This was actually a bug fix for beta 10 where she could run through
the door before it fully opened. I could put it back that way if
people want, but that's why that is happening.
As for menu keys as I explained earlier there isn't a happy medium
here. If I put the delay in the menus don't jump around like a flea on
a frying pan. If I take that out and don't wait for you to release the
key the menus skip items and you might hit down arrow on new game and
end up on exit program. That's worse than the delay in my book.
As for jumping I've noticed if you hold the keys down for very long
she will sort of leap frog with several jumps in a row. I guess I've
gotten use to not holding them down long so she only does a single
jump. Practice with it some and see if you really need me to prevent
her from doing that.

Cheers!