Dark:

So have you figured out where the news ads go at? That is where I am stuck.
I wrote him and got a response saying it would not be fixed until next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 6:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about Tv Manager 2

For the other items such as adds and programs, just drop in the numbered
slots.

news will get numbered slots too when they become text labled, ---- in fact
they might've already, try downloading the update patch and see if it fixes
the issue (I haven't checked the nielsbaur site yet, but when I commented in

the blog about the news issue, he did say it would happen).

Beware the grue!