Hi Bryan,
Didn't think about that when I wrote it. Basically, when you check for
keyboard combos DirectInput usually needs to know if the left control
or right control is being held down with that key. So I used the one
that seamed most natural for the command. I guess if you need me to I
can have it use either one of the control keys, but that is a tad bit
more work to add.
Smile.