Hi Hayden,
Hard to say at this point. I'm working with a completely new engine
that hasn't been fully debugged and field tested, and I never know how
long debugging something like that will take. Plus on top of that I've
got to add about 10 more levels, update the sound core, and I
eventually want to get joystick/mouse support in the new engine.
That's probably six months of work right there. So I'd say 1.0 won't
be realistically ready until early fall. Although, it could come a
little sooner or a little later depending on scheduling, bugs, etc.