Hi.

The only one of those done currently is audio tetris. Try haunted factory from Klango games.

making audio versions of moon patrol or R type would be difficult (especially R-type), but it's possible Tom ward will bring out some side scrollers similar to castlevania or contra later, ---- though obviously he can't use those names.

Beware the Grue!

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 9:47 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] to dark

hey is their an audio game of moon patrol. and super break out. and tetris. and lego games. and cosmic art. and contra. and castlevania. and r-type. if their is an audio game of these titles that would be great if you could give me a list of the name of the audio game version. i guess the reason i ask for titles in audio form is because i miss playing video games. i do thank everyone on the list for helping me out with finding titles i'm looking for.