To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] answer this dark

hey i play a little of night of parasite. and i'm not sure if you would call it a horror game. you know like resident evil like game. is there any other kind of horror games out thiere? when i do go to these sites it don't sometimes answer my questions. oh one more thing is there any games like night of parasite? thanks for helping me out. could you give me a list of games like this if there is anymore like this.