From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:11 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] dark i need help

The audio tetris game is haunted factory, ---- go and look it up on
audiogames.net.

As Regards night of parasite, well the game outputs all it's text to normal
windoes menues and text boxes, so you'll need to keep your screen reader
running to play it.

As to a link, I'm afraid I've no idea what your talking about.

Michael, answering questions is fine, and indeed is part of the reason this
list is here, however you can also learn a lot by experimenting and playing
on your own, reading the descriptions on audiogames.net and pcsgames, and
generally just trying things out. I did this in 2006, playing through
virtually the entire audiogames.net catalogue, and I found out a lot about
games, computers and net brousing which has been very valuable.

This isn't intended as an insult or unpleasantness, it just does strike me
you seem to ask questions first, and try things later, which is not a way of

learning or discovering anything.

Asking questions is fair and reasonable when your totally stuck, but
sometimes it seems that you ask before you get stuck.

As I said, i'm not saying this to cryticise or insult you, just offering a
recommended course of action which has taught me a lot of stuff in the past.

Beware the Grue!