From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 11:26 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] inform

Hi.
does anyone know what a good inform interpreter is for windows?
I have frotz 2002 or whatever  its called now.
And although hal in nav mode will read me just like in html tads I can't
hear what I type.
that is in tads I am in an edit control where to type and although in some
cases its a bit weird I can play games quite well.
is there any accessible inform interpreter for windows?
also with frotz 2002 I tell it to remove statusbars and change options for
bits and bobs but the next time I restart the program its all reset.