From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:41 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] need help with downloading a game

I did host the files but took them down because no one was interested.
on that note does anyone else want the files on here?
I have ken2.zip with the stuff from dreamtechinteractive and the oldgames
stuff.
it probably can stay up there I have about 140mb of public files and the pkb
files have trailed off some.
I'll put things up againAt 03:49 p.m. 13/04/2010, you wrote:
>Night of parasite is a game from Chinese developer Frances wolf.
>
>The homepage of the game, ---- if there is one, is in Chinese (that's why
there's no homepage link on the audiogames.net site).

>if however the link isn't working, possibly someone could host it (I
thought someone already was actually).

>Beware the Grue!
>
>Dark.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>

reason for this?  is there a home page for this game?