For those of you that purchased thrasher, how about a little challenge? Play the song on expert guitar on quickplay and upload the results. Let's see who can last the longest! yes I know, this is an Evile challenge! hahahahahahahaha! you can practice all you want before uploading. Anyone up to it? here's my attempt! I lasted around 30 secs rofl.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vj829q