To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:34 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] D & D Question

Tsr is the owner of the D&D trademark.
Wizards of the coast is their web site,
and some of the older d&d adventures are available for free download at:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads
Also, they have several d&d books for sale in pdf format on their website, and you can find those at:
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/
It looks like a good deal of 4th edition stuff is included there.
Have at it.
They also used to sell a cd that had loads of dnd material on it, including the dungeon master's handbook and other things. It's likely it's still available, but I'm not sure, as I've not checked the site myself. My son is into mtg these days, so we're concentrating on that card game instead (also from the same folks)
Brailling those is proving to be an adventure.