To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:18 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] 2 questions on auto it.

Hi guys,
do to my battary problems on my win xp laptop, its just kind of fried. Well
my question is that does anyone have the fix that Ryan Smith made to
Claudios com audio thingybob? And my second question is how do you make
functions in auto it? For an example. Press the space bar key and how do I
make it say that?
And it should exit.