I played MTG for years.  I don't know if my Brailling advice will help you,
because I carried a Pacmate or Braille Lite with me whenever I played.

On the magic cards, I would use a letter for the card's color, and then a
number indicating which card of that color it was.  I'll give you examples
from blue, as I used to play a blue and white deck quite frequently, and
still remember many of the cards.

I used the letter U for blue, since I'd already used B for black.

The seventeenth blue card I acquired was clone, so on the card I wrote, U17.
That's all that appeared on the card.

Then, when that card was in my hand, I could look up U17 on the Pacmate, and
the entire card text for Clone would appear.

Similarly, U45 was counterspell, U33 was Vesuvian Doppleganger, and so
forth.

If I had to do over nowadays, I would do a few things differently.

First of all, I would Braille the card sleeves instead of the cards.  This
allows me to still identify my cards, but preserves their collectability for
future resale value.

Second, at the bottom of the card, I'd probably put the monster's attack and
defense values.

Other than that, I'd probably do it the same.

I haven't played MTG in years, and sold my unbrailled cards for thousands of
dollars.  I was incredibly lucky because, shortly after the game was
released, I bought a mixed alpha and beta set, entirely complete, for $100.
The guy didn't like the game, and no one knew back then how incredibly
collectible the game would become.

So, how have you gone about Brailling the game?