Hi all,
   There is an interesting thing that occured to me. If it is possible we could
make a java based program to be able to be accessible for playing the
interactive fiction games on the mobile phone, and more. So that's why I am
posting the question here.
   Anyway, using the program called "Zeeme" I imported some games into my
telephone. The text can be read only by using the object recognizer, and it is
very difficult because there is plenty of things you don't need, and when you
finally find the text of the description you must scroll down after every two
words or so. Every line where the text of the description is is marked as
"label", but when you launch the settings there is an option called "roll"
which you can use to turn the lable into text. The problem is that you have to
roll every single line. So is it possible to somehow make talks recognize all
label type objects as text type objects within a certain program?
   Thanks all, and I hope that you understood the question as my english is
very limited.
   Best regards!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com