My rock band recordings I've made are in there including a few failures lol. here's the list so far. remember I'm recording straight from the mic so it won't sound all nice and stereo. files are chop suey, all the small things, crush crush crush, down with the sickness, panic attack total failure, poker face, thrasher extreme failure, and word up which I also co nsidered a failure. I'll try and record some more tomorrow. link is: http://www.sendspace.com/folder/a9rsqu