hey thomas that may be true but that makes me ask. how did he get away with making the game then if he use the characters and sounds and stages like the arcade? see that is the main reason why i don't think i'll get into making audio games. i was but since you brought that up i'll leave the game making up to jim and phil and david and jason and yourself and others who make gaem for all of us. now i'll will say this i have some great ideas for games so if anybody wants to hear them let me know.