Thanks for that Thomas. I was getting to that point myself but I don't know if I would have been able to be so polite. I'm glad you got to it before I did. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on 3-d snake

Hello Michael,
No. As I have told you before all of the PB Games haven't been updated
in years. Every game on my web site is the absolute latest version
that can be had for the PB Game titles.
I don't like to be rude here, but you are really beginning to get
under my skin constantly asking about the latest version of this or
that game. If you don't believe the web sites are up to date then ask
the developer directly if and were posible. Please, stop flooding the
list with constant requests to get the latest version of this or that
game. people are frankly getting a bit tired of it, because the
developer's web site should have all that information on hand anyway.
If the developer's web site is no longer in existance then common
sense would tell you that the version is likely the latest one
released before the company took down its web site and quit producing
games.