Hi all.
please pass this on to any lists that you know I am on.
This applies to all testing projects, entombed and other things I am doing.
Due to overuse on my laptop board the board died with keys the arrows actually
falling off the unit.
I am therefore taking the system in for a keyboard replacement.
thats tomorrow, and it may be away for a couple of days.
if you guys need to contact me during this week, if you don't need to then
thats fine.
During the next few days I won't have net access at all though.