To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 2:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] to jacob

hey man i went to the site of audio quake and download the one it told me. and when that didn't work i ask about it on this list. and when i got your messege i click on it and follow the instructions and it still didn't work. it act like its an old installer. so what do i need to do? i was also wondering if i need to install the video game of quake. if so what version do i need to get? and then do i install the audio file that you gave?