does anyone know in the duck hunt game if it have all the rounds from the nes version? and does it ever get to were you can't miss one duck? i know in the nes version like round 20 you had to shoot all the ducks or your game was over. i think it's cool that someone clone a video game i grow up playing. if i do get into programing i think i'll clone some old video games myself like atari 2600 games. one of them will be frogger. and i would like to clone some old nes games along with super nes. i don't mind giveing out stuff to my people for free. cause you know them sighted people ain't gonna adapt their games. my people are the blind people. and that a fact jack.