A year ago I went looking for source code to try to write a Risk game for the blind.
I found one Risk game that had a most unique capability.
Instead of playing just the standard Risk world game board...it had the ability to load in other designed play maps.
Some of them were the USS Enterprise and the Battlestar Galactica.
I thought how cool would that game be but was not able to find any source code for the game or get code from the designer. I am still toying witht he idea of doing the game as it was one of the games I truly enjoyed when I still had sight. but the problem is twofold. Write it for multiple users thru the internet...a programming capability I am still learning. Write it with artificial intelligence so you could play multiple computer opponents...but this is truly out of my ability at the moment.
I don't even know what books to go get and read to try to do AI right now.
Robert