From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 3:29 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org; dolphinus...@yahoogroups.com;
a...@lists.rnzfb.org.nz; entombedg...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Audyssey] I'm back

Hi all.
Ok guys I am back.
Please bare with me while I hit the backlog of messages I was able to read
stuff on monday so I was able  to keep some stuff away.
I have the latest entombed update installed but not yet run the game as of
yet.
I have got a new board which is not for gaming ofcause.
However this does mean I have a board right now.
I will try to get through as much of the backlog as I can.
Entombed will be played at some point, but I need a clear day to do that and
I probably won't have time for this till next week some time.
If I get through some of the stuff   tonight then cool.
I have 10 hours of audio to get done and if I get that done I may be able to
do other things.
If I respond to any closed threads I apologise.