The ful version of haunted factory was available only by special download, so it's not even around anymore, ---- I stil have a copy but haven't played it for a long time sinse it conflicts with Avg, also I'd rather not have it installing the now very old version of Klango, it used.

Actually maybe someone should talk to the Klango dev team about this, ---- not to mention about pirate memory, sinse their status is currently uncertain.

Haunted factory was a sound based game similar to tetris involving sound matching. Some people I know weren't keen on it but I did think it was a potentially good idea for a game, ---- though perhaps some more ways of reviewing the game board and knowing what blocks were there in order to setup combos and the like would've been nice.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 4:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] two things

First off Michael the word is Haunted not Hunted. Second I don't know if you can even get the full version. Not all developers have taken the route that Philip did with his old titles. Some you just can't get anymore. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>