To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problem with horse racing

You could also turn off hal by pressing the control and the 0  key. I
haven't used hal for a while, because that was on my brothers win 98 desktop
but no one uses that desktop anymore. That's why jaws is good, because you
could do anything you want. I use to use hal back in when I was 9  or 8
maybe 7 or 6. But thank goodness I could use this win 7 dude now. I think it had something like msn messenger but I thought it was saying well when I was very small and when I turned it off, zoice off instead of voice off. I must
really say I hate hal and that windows 98 computer because it was freezing
every 5 minutes. Off corse, I didn't have much of a computer nollige then.