From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 7:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] information on a couple of games.

you can't.
At 10:55 a.m. 23/04/2010, you wrote:
>hey does anyone know how to exit out of descend into madness doing
gameplay?  i press the escape key but that don't work.  and the next info
i'm looking for is when you buy treasure hunt how long does it take to get
your register key?  and does anyone know if the people are ever going to
update the game of descend into madness?  because here is a good idea for
the game.  when you go to use an item there could be sound like you was
really using the item.  exsample when you go to type on the computer it
could have it were it sounds like you are typing.