Hi,

I'm thinking of upgrading my computer to windows 7. I'm just wondering, will I
be able to play all the accessible games I have right now? I own pretty much
every one ever written, and I don't want to lose the privilage of playing them.
So, basically my question is to all the developers out there, do your games
work on windows 7?

Thanks,
Ryan