Hi Ryan,
As a long time Windows 7 user I can safely say most of the accessible
games out there will run with only miner to no problems on Windows 7.
The one thing to keep in mind here is to deactivate user account
control for some older games like the Kitchens Inc games that try to
access secured directories  such as c:\Program Files\Kitchensinc
instead of putting their save game files in the user's application
data directory. Plus you will need to install the VB 6 runtime
libraries for many older games as those no longer ship with Windows 7
by default.
Oh, the other thing you will need to be aware of is games that use
heavy 3d hardware mixing such as Shades of Doom and Tank Commander
will sound a bit off because the Windows Vista and Windows 7 kernel
uses a totally different sound mixer than XP and the two are not
completely compatible. As a result some games won't sound as precise
under Windows 7 using DirectSound 8. I'm given to understand David
Greenwood for one is  aware of the issue and is working on resolving
this issue eventually for his titles. Philip is also looking ino
supporting XAudio2 for Windows 7 which will resolve the issue for BGT
and his Streemway products. Don't know about anyone else though.
Anyway, other than that I've got a lot of accessible games running
here and don't have many serious problems with them. Things could be a
bit better if some of these games were better maintained and updated,
but they work for the most part.

HTH