Hi All,

This is slightly off tipic, however I could not think of anyone else to post
this to. I was having trouble with the goldWave scripts (for example I might
press F7 and it would fay "F7" instead of "pause") so I deleted them. I went
to JFW Lite, and tried the version there. Everything I press is an "unkown"
script call; I had to go into task manager to close the program. Does anyone
know of another website that has these scripts?

Best Regards,

Hayden