I have been approached by some gamers about creating a new list dedicated
specifically for the purpose of asking for, and giving, solutions to those
blind gamers who get stuck at a particular stumbling block in a game designed
for blind gamers.  It would not be for those who buy a game and want solutions
to problems after they try it once or even before they get their game changed
from a demo to the full version.  It would not be for those who just want the
easy way out of a situation, but for the ones who have tried and tried, but
just can't manage to get past a particular monster or puzzle.  Pointing to a
place in a user's guide where help is given would be perfectly permissible, and
encouraged.  I'm looki8ng for constructive feedback as to whether or not such a
list is needed, or, as I feel, that it is already one of the aspects of the
Audyssey Gamers List, and is therefore not necessary.  Just saying that it is a
cool idea would not be considered constructive.  Why would it be cool?  Thanks
in advance.