Hello folks.
I've built an mtg database for myself, but just thought it might be useful to
others as well.
I'm actually pulling the data directly from the mtg website, but make a local
copy
in an mysql database, with additional fields (such as which cards I own)
to make it easier to determine what I have, and what I may still need to
purchase (if possible)
So, here's the question.
Given that it's not really a game as such, would folks still be interested in
having something like this, to maintain their own collections?
Assuming anyone else collects mtg cards that is.
It's written in php, so you'll either need a host, or you'll need to keep it on
your own machine which isn't the simplest setup,
but if anyone can use it, and wants to have it, let me know, and I'll ship it
out to you.
The first file grabs the info from the mtg main site, and parces it for the
required info, the second file actually inserts it into a local mysql database,
so I suppose this part could be modified to drop the info anywhere you'd
like to have it, including a text file or other type of database/spreadsheet
for your own playing sessions.