Hello everyone. Just letting you know that things should be back up and running fine now. I apologize for the inconvenience. There was a problem with one of the ultrahost.us servers this weekend and unfortunately the server had to be rebuilt. Luckily none of the account settings were lost and so everyone who is supposed to be here, is. This is one of those unforeseen things which we didn't have control over. If you have any questions about the outage, please email gamers-ow...@audyssey.org, not this list.

Many thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
http://www.asmodean.net