It will be interesting to see how many of these will work on windows mobile smartphones as well.
Allison
http://www.allisonmervis.com/

From: "Ken" <kenwdow...@neo.rr.com>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 4:04 AM
To: "The PAC Mate User List" <pml...@pacmategear.com>; "gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] The Great Hunt

Okay, I've begun a great hunt for all things PM--games, music programs and the like. I NEED YOUR HELP! Go to
http://www.mobilefan.net/Pocket-PC.nsf/Download-Free/
And start downloading games, utilities and more. When you run something you're interested in, see if it's instantly accessible. If not, set your PM to all graphics and find out if you can see them. If so, send me the appropriate link and I'll start labeling the graphics and creating script files if necessary. I only have a 4.1 though, so keep that in mind--anything for Omnis and you'll have to do the work yourself! I dare you to even try to max out my workload. (I love making new programs work.) When I'm done I'll upload the graphics or script files -- somewhere. Eventually, when I have enough stuff to make it worthwhile, I'll create a new PM pack file with everything we've found, and any graphics files and so on I (or any of you ambitious souls,) create for the programs. There are literally thousands of programs here, many for the 4.1--and that's just under freeware.
Happy Hunting!