From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:39 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: [Audyssey] a review of q9 and kringle Crash. Tell me if you like
the review

Hi guys,
First of all, I would like to apologize as the file is 180 MB of download. I
converted it to MP3 but I don't no what the problem is. Maybe it is 180 MB
or not. Though I don't think an MP3 file would do this. This review as I
said, is about 2 games from Philip Bennefall which his website is at.
www.blastbay.com
And here is the review of the 2 games.
 <blocked::http://www.sendspace.com/file/3deq63>
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3deq63