Hello Charles,
It seams to me that such a list would be unnecessary. After all what
your suggesting is already one of the primary reasons the Audyssey
list exists.  It is not just an announcement list, a place to get the
magazines, but one designed specifically for help and solutions to
games. If people aren't getting help and solutions for games here then
they haven't asked.
Besides the Audyssey list most game developers have their own mailing
list where specific games can be discussed.  These tend to be much
smaller and a person can find more like minded gamers playing the same
title/titles. Then, there is the audiogames.net forum. So I can't help
but see there are plenty of resources out there already, and think of
another list just as overkill and unnecessary.

Smile.