since this list appeared to be broken for a few days, I'm reposting the link to my master exploder attempt for anyone interested. I probably won't be playing much rb for a while since I'll be too busy with Street Fighter IV, which I'm hoping I finally get tomorrow. can't wait! Ok here's the link to the song: http://www.sendspace.com/file/n6ub1p